You can read them in the following list!
1. She has English ancestry on her father’s side while she is of American, one-fourth English, one-fourth Irish, and one-half Italian descent on her mom’s side.
2. She dished to Shape about how she gets her runway-ready body. “I love Ballet Beautiful. Mary Helen Bowers is my trainer. It’s changed my body in a beautiful way. But I hate running. I can’t get in that zone that people that people talk about. I don’t get it. I’m like, “You’re lying,” she said.
3. Her and Followill’s first child, a daughter, Dixie Pearl, was born in 2012, and a year later, already made her modeling debut in Vogue,
4. “Becoming an Angel was a huge achievement, the turning point in my career. It’s made me a household name – very few models get that chance anymore,” she told Net a Porter.
5. However, the California girl did not have her heart set on modeling. In fact, she told Harper’s Bazaar, “Being a Victoria’s Secret Angel was probably the last thing I thought I’d be when I was younger—I wanted to be a KROQ DJ and a soccer player.”
6. Lily Aldridge started modeling for Victoria’s Secret in 2009, and since then she has gotten married and become a mother.
7. In May of 2011, she tied the knot with Kings of Leon frontman Caleb Followill.
8. Esquire put it best when they said, “Sex symbol, wife, mother: Aldridge makes this having-it-all business we hear so much about from our own womenfolk look effortless.”
9. Her mother, Laura Lyons, was a Playboy playmate in the ’70s.
10. Besides walking in Victoria’s Secret fashion shows, the brunette has and she also has walked the runway for Rag & Bone and posed for ads for Coach, Clinque and Anthropologie.
11. As far as being able to manage her career and being a mother, she told Romy and the Bunnies, “It’s all about balance. I love my career and love to work, but obviously now Dixie is my main priority so I only do jobs that I love!”
12. Lily has been endorsed by and walked the ramp for Arden B, Blinde, Charles David, Ichthys, J Brand Jeans, Levi’s, Rag & Bone, Rocawear, Saks, Smashbox cosmetics, Vanderbilt Jeans, Velvet, etc.
13. Lily belongs to a fashion oriented family.
14. When she is on a tour, she always keeps earplugs, eye mask (for flights), PC for watching movies and listening to music.
15. She was a Victoria’s Secret MODEL in 2009 but after a year, she got the status of an ANGEL and hence got her wings.
16. She got her first magazine cover page appearance in 2003, as she appeared on August edition of Vogue Spain.
17. Victoria’s Secret angels Candice Swanepoel, and Behati Prinsloo are her good friends.
18. She was born at St John’s Hospital in Santa Monica, California.
19. Lily has hobbies such as acting and playing soccer.
20. She has been featured in Taylor Swift‘s “Bad Blood” music video.
21. She appeared on the cover of the February 2011 edition of GQ with fellow model Lindsay Ellingson.
22. She grew up in a fashion-centric family and got her big break at age 17 when she appeared on the cover of Spanish Vogue.
23. She debuted in Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue in 2014 when she appeared on the cover page of magazine’s 50th anniversary issue alongside models Nina Agdal and Chrissy Teigen.
24. Favorite Food: Seafood, Steak, Stone Crab
Favorite Fashion Designer: Stella McCartney
Favorite Moisturizer: Kora Organic Soothing Day and Night Cream
Favorite Destination: Sydney, Australia
25. In 2015 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show, she got to wear $2 million bra called “Fireworks” which was covered with diamonds and gold.