Read them in the list below!
1. She was born on April 22, 1986.
2. Amber Heard was born in Austin, Texas, to Paige (Parsons), an internet researcher, and David Heard, a contractor.
3. Amber is a certified lifeguard.
4. Heard was reported to have won The Rum Diary role out over Scarlett Johansson and Keira Knightley.
5. Her middle name is Laura.
6. Depp met Heard, whom he calls “a Southern Belle,” on the set of 2010′s The Rum Diary. At the time, Depp was with Vanessa Paradis and Heard with van Ree. Depp and Heard reportedly didn’t start dating until 2012, when they had both split from their respective partners. They got engaged in 2014.
7. Depp says the age gap doesn’t make a difference in their relationship. He told the Daily Mail: “I don’t think so. I’ve got a lot of life experience, certainly, but I don’t feel like I’m looking down on her. I actually feel like she’s the one inspiring me.”
8. She has English, Irish, Scottish, German, and Welsh ancestry.
9. Amber Heard speaks Spanish and English and knows hand sign language as well.
10. Heard is 5′ 7″ (1.7 m) tall.
11. Ranked #13 on Maxim magazine Hot 100 Women of 2010 list.
12. She owns a .357 Magnum.
13. She has worked in TV commercials for Saturn car and Pacific Heat & Electric.
14. Amber Heard has two sisters.
15. Heard appeared in the Academy Award-nominated film, North Country (2005), in which she played Charlize Theron’s character in flashbacks.
She later got the role of Jenn Jones in the 2009 film “The Joneses.”
16. She was ranked #21 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 Women of 2008 list.
17. Amber Heard as been named one of the most beautiful rising stars by Jane Magazine, shared with Kellan Rhude.
18. She was very involved in her high school’s drama department before dropping out at age 17 to pursue modeling. Her first stop was in front of photographers, not directors, as she first worked as a fit model for designers after moving to New York City. She had much difficulty living and working as a minor, and forged her parents’ signatures and used fake identification to make working possible.
19. Her first starring role came on the CW television show Hidden Palms.
20. The first big screen role Amber Heard scored was as Maria in the acclaimed sports drama, “Friday Night Lights,” in 2004. Her character may not have been a superstar of the film, but it sure got the attention of Hollywood.
21. She came out as bisexual at the 25th anniversary GLAAD event.
22. She is really into classic cars. “I spend all my money on classic cars,” she enthuses. “I’ve had loads. Right now, I have a 1968 Mustang and a 1967 Mercedes 250SL. I try to fix them up myself as much as I can, buying the parts on eBay.”