You can read them in the following list!
1. Born on August 19, 1963 in Cypress, CA, Stamos is the son of Loretta (nee Phillips) and Bill, a restaurateur; Bill’s father, a Greek immigrant, changed the family’s surname from Stamotopoulos to Stamos.
2. He grew up in Cypress, California.
3. Best known as Jesse Katsopolis on ABC’s Full House, he later starred as Dr. Tony Gates on the medical drama ER from 2006 to 2009 and played Connor McClane in the third season of Necessary Roughness in 2013.
4. The eldest of three, Stamos has two younger sisters named Alana and Janeen.
5. John Stamos changed his character from Uncle Adam to Uncle Jesse before the first episode aired!
6. He’s an avid collector of Disney memorabilia.
7. He was cast as the lead character, Jimmy Martino, in the FOX comedy series Grandfathered in 2015. It was announced that he would reprise his role as Jesse Katsopolis in Fuller House, the Netflix follow-up series to Full House.
8. His mom is Irish.
9. He dated Paula Abdul.
10. He earned his first TV role as Blackie Parish on General Hospital, despite the fact that he did not read for any particular part during his audition.
11. A multi-instrumentalist, he has performed with The Beach Boys in concert, playing both guitar and drums. He appears in the 1988 music video for the Beach Boys song “Kokomo,” playing conga drums and steel drums.
12. He has the same birthday as Matthew Perry.
13. He’s still good friends with Bob Saget.
14. He married Rebecca Romijn in 1998, and they divorced in 2005.
15. He’s obsessed with Twitter.
16. He does Pilates to maintain his bangin’ body.
17. He has a life pass to Disneyland.
18. He appeared as Dr. Carl Howell in four episodes of Glee alongside Jane Lynch from 2011 to 2012.
19. He worked at his father’s restaurant The Yellow Basket while he was on “General Hospital”.
20. At his father’s insistence, young Stamos worked for the family’s fast-food eateries. Contrary to the bad-boy image he would later embody, Stamos spent his teen years flipping burgers for the Orange County-based Duke’s and Yellow Basket restaurants, as well as playing drums in John F. Kennedy High School’s marching band.