Yes, girls! We have some Niall Horan facts just for you!
If you were a One Direction’s fan, then you know this handsome lad!
Niall Horan was a member of the successful boy band but now he is a solo artist!
These are some facts you should know about him:
- His middle name is James.
- He was born on the 13th of September 1993.
- The singer was born in Mullingar, Ireland.
- His parents divorced when he was five and for the first year he lived with his mother, but then he moved to his dad.
- He has a brother called Greg.
- He started playing guitar when his brother got one for Christmas but failed to play it, so Horan started to play with it and taught himself how to do it by playing it off YouTube at the age of 11.
- As a teenager he performed at the Mullingar Arts Centre.
- At sixteen years old, he auditioned for the seventh series of The X Factor in Dublin.
- During the X-Factor bootcamp, guest judge Nicole Scherzinger, suggested that he could be put into a group with four other boys, who also failed to move on in the competition.
- So, Niall Horan, Harry Styles, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson and Zayn Malik, formed One Direction.
- After One Direction stopped being a band, he took on a solo career.
- On 29 September 2016 he released his debut solo single “This Town.
- In April 2018, he opened up on his diagnosis of mild obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD) and his anxiety.
- Some of his favourite artists are Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, and Bublé.
- He is really involved in charities. In 2014 he hosted the Charity Football Challenge at Leicester City’s King Power Stadium to raise money for Irish Autism Action and he continues to support the cause.