Gina Gershon is an actress that has participated in a lot of movies and she is still going!
A lot of people describe her as a very talented person and men love her sexy face!
These are some facts about her you should know:
- She was born in Los Angeles.
- She was born on June 10, 1962.
- She has an older brother, Dan, and an older sister, Tracy.
- The actress started actind at the age of 14.
- Gina graduated with a BFA in drama and psychology/philosophy in 1983 from New York University.
- She attended the Circle in the Square Professional Theater School in New York, working first with David Mamet and later with Harold Guskin and Sandra Seaca.
- She had a cameo role in The Cars 1984 video “Hello Again”, alongside Andy Warhol.
- Gina Gershon has had rolesin Sweet Revenge with Nancy Allen and Cocktail with Tom Cruise and Elisabeth Shue and in John Sayles’ urban drama City of Hope.
- She is eegarded as a gay icon for her roles in movies such as Bound (in which she played a butch lesbian), Prey for Rock & Roll, and Showgirls.
- She has created with her brother Dan the children’s book Camp Creepy Time.
- In 2015, she started dating Bobby Dekeyser, a Belgian football player turned furniture designer but they are no longer together.
- Some of the movies she has being in are: Killer Joe,Beer for My Horses,P.S. I Love You,What Love Is, Kettle of Fish,The Insider,I’m Losing You,Staten Island Summer, Inconceivable,Five Minarets in New York.
- Σηε played Jew’s harp on “I Can’t Decide”, a song on the Scissor Sisters 2006 release.
- She appeared in Lenny Kravitz’s music video entitled “Again”.
- The first book she wrote for adults was In Search of Cleo: How I Found My Pussy and Lost My Mind, is the true story of the hunt for her runaway cat.