You can read them in the following list!
1. Born January 13, 1966 in Lewiston, Maine.
2. He became popular as Dr. Derek Shepherd, or “McDreamy,” on Grey’s Anatomy and was nominated for a MTV Movie Award for Best Kiss for his role as Robert in 2007’s Enchanted.
3. In 2011, he played the character Dylan in the blockbuster film Transformers: Dark of the Moon.
4. He played roles in the 2002 film Sweet Home Alabama and the 2008 film Made of Honor.
5. He got married at 21 — to a woman who was 48! His wife at the time, Rocky Parker, was his manager and his best friend’s mother; they divorced after seven years.
6. He was diagnosed with Dyslexia at age 12, so he had to memorize all his lines for auditions and during high school he tied for second in a national juggling championship.
7. He married Jillian Fink in 1999, and they had a daughter named Talula in 2002 and twins named Sullivan Patrick and Darby Galen in 2007. In early 2015, Fink filed for divorce.
8. He studied juggling when he was young. He even entered several competitions, and placed third at the National Jugglers Convention. He wanted to go to clown school.
9. He may only play a doctor on TV, but that didn’t stop Patrick from coming to the aid of a teen who crashed his car onto Patrick’s property. Patrick used a crowbar to get the kid out of the car.
10. He wanted to be an Olympic downhill skier. Although he didn’t achieve that dream, he was good enough to win the Maine State Slalom Championship.
11. He owns a coffee chain. When beloved Seattle chain Tulley’s Coffee filed for bankruptcy, he saved it.
12. He enjoys collecting antiques.
13. He could have been on House. Before he landed the role of McDreamy, Patrick Dempsey was up for the title roll in the Fox drama, House. Now, that would have been different.