Henry Golding… well, we know you love looking at him!
Henry Golding is an actor that the ladies really and he is driving them crazy with his posts on Instagram. He has a beautiful smile and he is really handsome… I could talk about for hours but let’s do business now.
These are some facts about the actor:
- His full name is Henry Ewan Golding.
- He was born on February the 5th in 1987. So that makes him 31 years old.
- The actor was born in Betong, Malaysia and grew up in East Malaysia in Sarawak.
- His father, Clive Golding, is English. His mother, Margaret Likan Golding,is a Malaysian of Iban ancestry.
- He spent almost 5 years of his childhood in Terengganu, East Coast of Malaysia.
- At the age of 8 he moved with his family to Surrey, England, and he went to The Warwick School, Redhill.
- At the age of 21 he moved to Kuala Lumpur when he was 21 to pursue on-camera roles after working as a hairdresser on Sloane Street in London.
- It was announced in March 2017, that that the actor would star in the film Crazy Rich Asians alongside Constance Wu.
- Crazy Rich Asians was released in the United States and Canada on 15 August 2018 by Warner Bros. Pictures and was met with high critical praise, becoming the number one movie in U.S. and Canadian theatres over its opening weekend.
- In August 2016 he married Liv Lo, an Italian–Taiwanese TV presenter and yoga instructor.
- Before getting married, Henry decided to completed his bejalai—the Iban rite of passage into manhood—in the wilderness of Borneo and filmed the whole experience.
- His journey lasted about two months and received a traditional hand-tapped bejalai tattoo by Ernesto Kalum of Borneoheadhunters tattoo in Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia.