There are a lot of things that you don’t know about Emma Watson! And here you’ll find 10 of them!
1. Watson’s full name is Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson.
2. She was born in Paris and lived in France until she was five.
3. Her net worth is about $60 MILLION.
4. Her audition for Hermione in Harry Potter was her first ever. She had never acted professionally and went at the suggestion of her theater teacher.
5. She auditioned a total of eight times, but J.K. Rowling wanted her from the very first screen test.
6. From ages 10-12, she had a serious crush on Draco Malfoy. “I had a really terrible crush on Tom Felton, to the extent that I would go into work in the morning and look down the numbers on the call sheet to see if he was going to be in,” she confessed to Jonathan Ross. “We love a bad guy, he was a few years older and he had a skateboard – and that just did it really.”
7. Once upon a time she was just like us and fell victim to a bad pink dye job. She had to wash her hair three times a day for a month to get rid of the unsavory hue.
8. She was a teenage braceface for four months in 2005.
9. Watson was feverishly ticklish before becoming immune to it, she told ELLE girl.
10. She and her brother, Alex Watson, look exactly alike.
All the above according to harpersbazaar.com