Superman is an unbelievably famous and strong fictional superhero! Let’s see some interesting facts and trivia about this super-strong hero!
1.Superman is a fictional superhero that was born in American comic books published by DC Comics!
2. The character was born in 1933!
3. The creator’s of Superman are the writer Jerry Siegel (1914-1996) and artist Joe Shuster (1914-1992)!
4. Superman’s creators were at the time high school students. They lived in Cleveland, Ohio!
5. They sold Superman to Detective Comics, the future DC Comics in 1938!
6. He deputed in Action Comics (June 1938)
7. He also appeared in various radio serials!
8. According to Superman’s life, he is an alien being who landed to earth when he was still a baby!
9. He came from a planet named Krypton.
10. The name his birth parents gave him is Kal-El.
11. When Kal-El landed on Earth, a farming couple from Kansas found him and raised him as their own child and they named him Clark Kent, his full name is Clark Joseph Kent!
12. It turned out that Clark was not only of an alien descent, but he was also born with some special powers, superpowers.
13. His superpowers are almost everything! Super Speed, Strength, Invulnerability, Flight, X-Ray Vision and Heat Vision, Freeze Breath, Superhuman Hearing, Healing Factor!!!
14. His Earth parents, Jonathan and Martha Kent, taught him the moral values of life and Clark grew up to be a kind and loving person!
15. Jonathan and Martha Kent inspired him to become a superhero and help people!
16. He is the most powerful being on the planet!
17. He is also called the “Man Of Steel“!
18. His birth father, Jor-El rocketed Kal-El to Earth when he was still an infant, just moments before planet Krypton’s destruction, in order to save his son.
19. Superman is based and is operating in the fictional American city, Metropolis!
20. As Clark Kent he works as a journalist for the Daily Planet, a Metropolis newspaper!
21. He finds his love interest there, Lois Lane!
22. The one who’s been Superman’s worst enemy Lex Luthor.
23. The character has been played in many films, series, and even video games!
24. Some of the actors who have played Superman in motion pictures and TV series are: Kirk Alyn, George Reeves, Christopher Reeve, Dean Cain, Tom Welling, Brandon Routh, Henry Cavill and Tyler Hoechlin!
25. Originally, Superman’s creators ment for him to be rough and aggresive!
26. In the 1930s Superman is not concerned about the harm his strength might cause!
27. But now, one of Superman’s qualities and attributes is the fact that he truly cares about the damages that his powers might cause, and he constantly has in mind the fact that he differs from others, he is not an earthling.
28. To the people he cares about, he shows his true self, his sensitive heart, his kindness and tenderness.
29. Even if bad people challenge him, he will not urge into a fight. Instead he will try to find an alternative way to settle matters.
30. He lost his home planet Krypton. For that and for many other reasons he is truly protective of Earth.
31. The fictional Superhero is estimated to be around the age of 30 years old.
32. Superman’s weakness is the green Kryptonite. Kryptonite is mineral debris from planet Krypton transformed into radioactive material by the forces that destroyed the planet.
33. Lois Lane has not only been portrayed as Superman’s love interest, but also as his colleague, competitor, and wife!