Keri Russell is an American actress and dancer.
Let;s see some interesting facts about her!
1. Keri Lynn Russell was born March 23, 1976 in Fountain Valley, California.
2. She is the daughter of Stephanie (née Stephens), a homemaker, and David Russell, a Nissan Motors executive. She has an older brother, Todd, and a younger sister, Julie.
3. The family lived in Coppell, Texas; Mesa, Arizona; and Highlands Ranch, Colorado, moving frequently because of her father’s work.
4. Russell’s dancing earned her a spot on The Mickey Mouse Club.
5. She came to fame for portraying the title role of Felicity Porter on the series Felicity, which ran from 1998 to 2002, and for which she won a Golden Globe Award.
6. Russell has since appeared in several films including Mission: Impossible III (2006), Waitress (2007), August Rush (2007), Extraordinary Measures (2010), Dawn of the Planet of the Apes (2014), and Free State of Jones (2016).
7. She currently stars as KGB agent Elizabeth Jennings in the FX television series The Americans for which she received a Primetime Emmy Award and a Golden Globe nomination.
8. Russell and Shane Deary, a carpenter she met through mutual friends, became engaged in 2006 and were married on February 14, 2007, in New York.
9. The couple separated in early summer 2013.
10. This was confirmed by her representative at a time of media inquiries when the actor’s home was burglarized in early December of that year.
11. Russell and Deary have two children together, a son River, born in 2007, and a daughter Willa, born in 2011.
12. Russell has been in a relationship with her Americans co-star Matthew Rhys since 2013.
13. They welcomed their first child together, a son named Sam, in late May 2016.