Jordan Fisher is an American singer, dancer, and actor. His self-titled EP was released by Hollywood Records on August 19, 2016. He has had recurring roles on the television series The Secret Life of the American Teenager and Liv and Maddie, and supporting roles in the television films Teen Beach Movie, Teen Beach 2, and Grease: Live, and is featured on the Moana soundtrack. He assumed the role of John Laurens/Philip Hamilton in the Broadway production of Hamilton on November 22, 2016. He played Noah Patrick in the TV series Teen Wolf. Fisher and his dancing partner Lindsay Arnold won the 25th season of Dancing with the Stars.
1. His full name is Jordan William Fisher.
2. He was born on April 24, 1994.
3. He was born and raised in Birmingham, Alabama.
4. Jordan’s biological mother was 16 at the time of his birth, and he was legally adopted and raised by his maternal grandparents, Rodney and Pat.
5. They also adopted Jordan’s two siblings, Cory and Trinity as their mother struggled with substance abuse and did not have a relationship with the children.
6. He was home-schooled as a child and earned a high school degree from Harvest Christian Academy.
7. Fisher became involved in gymnastics at age 2.
8. He became interested in musical theater in the fifth grade, after being cast in a school production of School House Rock, Jr.
9. He is best known as Seacat in the Disney Channel Original Movie Teen Beach Movie.
10. His favorite pair of shoes are his high top Supras.
11. His favorite cartton is Family Guy.
12. Fisher’s first television roles were in 2009 as a guest star on The Hustler on Crackle and iCarly on Nickelodeon.
13. Fisher made his Broadway debut in Hamilton on November 22, 2016, assuming the role of John Laurens/Philip Hamilton from Anthony Ramos.
14. In 2015, Fisher joined Disney Channel Circle of Stars for a remake of the song “Do You Want to Build a Snowman?” from the film Frozen.
15. He won “Dancing With the Stars” Season 25 on 21/11/2017.