Evan Peters (born January 20, 1987) is an American actor. Let’s see some awesome facts about him!
1.Evan Peters was born in St. Louis, Missouri, son of Julie and Phil Peters
2. He has two siblings: a brother, Andrew, and a sister, Michelle
3. In 2001, Peters’ family moved to Grand Blanc, Michigan, where he pursued modeling and took local acting classes
4. On his second audition, Peters was chosen by producer Michael Picchiottino for the role of Adam Sheppard in the film Clipping Adam. The role earned him the award for Best Breakthrough Performance at the Phoenix Film Festival.
5. He performed in numerous television commercials for Sony PlayStation, Progressive Insurance, Moviefone, Sour Patch Kids, Papa John’s Pizza, and Kellogg.
6. In 2008, he had a recurring role as Jack Daniels on The CW teen-drama series One Tree Hill.
7. In addition, he landed many one episode guest spots in television series such as The Mentalist, House, Monk, The Office, In Plain Sight, and Parenthood.
8. In 2010, he appeared in the supporting role of Todd Haynes, the main character’s best friend, in the critically acclaimed superhero film Kick-Ass.
9. Peters’ breakthrough role was playing the teenage sociopathic murderer Tate Langdon in the first season of the FX anthology series American Horror Story.
10. Peters began dating actress Emma Roberts in 2012 after they worked together on the film Adult World.
11. In July 2013, while they were staying at a hotel in Montreal, Canada, someone overheard a dispute coming from their room and called the police. After a “heated argument”, they had begun hitting each other.When the police arrived, they arrested Roberts. Peters was not arrested because Roberts did not have any immediately visible injuries. In a joint statement, the couple called it “an unfortunate incident and misunderstanding,” and stated that they were “working together to move past it.”Peters confirmed in March 2013 that he and Roberts were engaged,but they ended their engagement in June 2015.
12. Evan Peters and Sarah Paulson are the only two cast members to have survived every season of American Horror Story.
13. Peters has revealed his love for taking on difficult and at times, psychotic characters, ‘the more messed up, the better’. But he also likes to humanise them, even if they have made mistakes in the past.
14. He enjoys watching television and is a big fan of AMC’s The Walking Dead.
15. It’s hard to imagine anyone under the age of sixty knitting, but Evan tried to take it up as a hobby a few years ago and surprisingly, it didn’t last long. After realising that it was actually quite tricky and made him unsociable (because of all of the concentrating), he gave it up.
16. He Auditioned For The Role Of Peeta In The Hunger Games.
17. He Loves Tom Hanks.
18. He’s Always Wanted To Play Wolverine.
19. He Has A Man Crush On Matt Bomer. He once said: “It was unavoidable to develop a crush on Matt Bomer. You can’t even look him in the eye when you are talking to him. He is too good-looking. It’s kind of crazy.”
20. Evan Peters has stated that his favorite American Horror Story (2011) character that he portrayed was Tate Langdon.
21. He shares the role of Quicksilver with his Kick-Ass (2010) co-star Aaron Taylor-Johnson.
22. He is good friends with American Horror Story (2011) co-stars Taissa Farmiga and Sarah Paulson.