Chloë Moretz is an American actress. Let’s see some amazing facts and trivia about her!
1.She was born on February 10, 1997.
2 Chloë Moretz was born in Atlanta, Georgia.
3. Her mother, Teri is a nurse, and her father, McCoy Lee Moretz, is a plastic surgeon.
4. She has four older brothers: Brandon, Trevor, Colin, and Ethan.
5. She has described her family as “very Christian”.
6. She moved from Cartersville, Georgia, to New York City in 2002, with her mother and her older brother, Trevor, because he had been accepted into the Professional Performing Arts School, which is what first drew her interest in acting.
7. Chloë Moretz would help Trevor read lines, and he taught her some acting techniques that he learned in school.
8. When Chloë Moretz realized how much she enjoyed acting, the family decided to attend some auditions to see if she could apply her skills professionally.
9. Chloë Moretz’s first acting role in Hollywood was as Violet in two episodes of the CBS series The Guardian, and her first film role was as Molly in Heart of the Beholder.
10. It was not until her second big-screen acting role, in the 2005 remake of The Amityville Horror, that she earned greater recognition in the form of a Young Artist Award nomination.
11. Chloë Moretz also has done voice work for video games.
12. She reprised her role as Hit-Girl for Kick-Ass: The Game, and played young Lady Emily in Dishonored
13. Chloë Moretz has starred in numerous photo shoots, including editorials, features and covers, for major magazines including Flaunt, Vogue, Teen Vogue, Jalouse, Marie Claire, Interview, Elle, Love Magazine, Crash Magazine, InStyle and many others.
14. She has also been invited to various haute couture events, such as Dior Spring / Summer 2013 at Paris Fashion Week.
15. Max Mara’s signature in 2012 granted her the “Max Mara Face of the Future” award.
16. In 2012, Moretz also became the face of American youth clothing retailer Aéropostale, appearing at various events, videos and reports.
17. In February 2013, Elle magazine awarded her with the “Next Future Icon Award” at the “Elle Style Awards” gala held in London.
18. Chloë Moretz lives in Studio City, Los Angeles.
19. Her brother Brandon serves as her business manager.
20. Her brother Trevor has been her acting coach since 2010, and accompanies her on trips and press dates when her parents are unable to attend.
21. In order to maintain a clear separation between her professional and personal life, Moretz does not invite her friends to film sets or premieres; she says it is easier for her to focus on work, and to relax with her friends when not working.
22. Chloë Moretz has publicly supported LGBT equality rights.
23. She considers herself a feminist, and has turned down film characters who are overtly sexualized.
24. She took on the role of a teenage prostitute in The Equalizer because her character “felt so real”, rather than a mere “plot device”.
25. In October 2014, Moretz was named one of the 25 Most Influential Teens of the year by Time magazine.
26. On May 11, 2016, Moretz revealed on The Late Late Show with James Corden that she is currently in a relationship with Brooklyn Beckham, the son of retired professional footballer David Beckham.