Billie Lourd is an American actress. She is best known for starring as Chanel #3 in the horror-comedy series Scream Queens.
Find out more facts about her, here!
1. Billie Catherine Lourd was born July 17, 1992 in Los Angeles, California.
2. She is the daughter of actress Carrie Fisher and talent agent Bryan Lourd.
3. Through her mother, Lourd is the granddaughter of actress Debbie Reynolds and singer Eddie Fisher, and the niece of Todd Fisher, Joely Fisher, and Tricia Leigh Fisher.
4. Lourd studied religion and psychology at New York University, graduating in 2014.
5. In June 2014, The Sun reported that Lourd would appear in the 2015 Star Wars sequel film The Force Awakens, as a young version of Princess Leia, Fisher’s character in the movie franchise.
6. Lourd said in May 2015 that though she did have a minor role in the film, she would not be playing Leia or Leia’s daughter.
7. The film premiered in December 2015, with Lourd appearing in the role of Lieutenant Connix.
8. She will also appear in the next installment, tentatively referred to as Star Wars: Episode VIII.
9. In February 2015, Lourd was cast in the Fox horror-comedy series Scream Queens. Lourd’s character, a rich and disaffected sorority girl known as Chanel #3, wears earmuffs as an homage to Fisher’s iconic “cinnamon buns” hairstyle from the original Star Wars film.
10. In December 2015, Lourd told BELLO magazine about her initial meeting with Scream Queens creator Ryan Murphy: “I thought he wanted me to audition, and so I was just very relaxed and casual about the news. I didn’t think he wanted to hire me, I knew that’s not how things worked. The next day, they told me, you know that offer you didn’t sound too excited about? It’s an offer, not an audition. I flipped out. I didn’t know how he was doing this! The next week I was in New Orleans.”
11. In December 2015, Variety reported that Lourd had joined the cast of the upcoming American biographical crime-drama film Billionaire Boys Club, alongside her Scream Queens co-star Emma Roberts. Lourd was cast as Rosanna, love interest of Kyle Biltmore, played by Jeremy Irvine.
12. In January 2016, Deadline.com reported that Lourd was returning to Scream Queens for its second season.
13. She is currently rumored to be dating actor Taylor Lautner.