1. They come from The Bagel Store in Brooklyn, NY.
2. The rainbow bagel actually tastes like a normal plain bagel, but the toppings are where things get really funky.
3. You can see in the video below the process of how they are made:
Brooklynites are losing their minds over this spectacular rainbow bagel.
Posted by INSIDER food on Tuesday, February 2, 2016
4. Bagel Store owner Scot Rossillo has been making these beauties for 20 years now, but they have only recently become a viral sensation thanks, in part, to the above video from Insider Food.
5. Though it may taste like a plain bagel, a Rainbow Bagel requires double the work.
6. The Bagel Store’s process involves dyeing the dough with neon food coloring, separating the various colors in different piles, layering the colors on top of each other, and then rolling them into one multicolored string.
7. Priced at $3.95, the bagel is also typically eaten with funfetti cream cheese and sprinkles.