Stella maxwell is a fashion model. Let’s see some amazing facts and trivia about her!
1.Her middle name is Maynes.
2. She was born on 15 May 1990.
3. Stella Maxwell was born in Belgium to Northern Irish parents, Stella Maynes and former Diplomat Maurice Maxwell.
4. She has three older siblings: Patrick, Martin, and Helen. Maxwell was raised in Belgium until she was 13 years old, where she attended the European School, Woluwe.
5. She then moved with her family to Canberra, Australia, where they stayed for one year before moving to Wellington, New Zealand when she was 14.
6. She attended Queen Margaret College and the University of Otago, where she was discovered as a model
7. Her first fashion show was in the year 2009 with Ready to Wear – Autumn / Winter 2009 wherein she proudly walked the ramp for Charles Anastase, Mara Hoffman, Fashion East, Luella, and Osman Yousefzada.
8. She walked the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2014where she was credited.
9. In 2015, she became a Victoria’s Secret Angel.
10. Stella Maxwell has appeared in editorials for Italian, French, British, Spanish, German, Russian, and Japanese Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar, American, Italian, French, British, Russian, and Brazilian Elle, Madame Figaro, Glamour, i-D, W and V.
11. She has walked the runways for Marc Jacobs, Fendi, Moschino, Dolce & Gabbana, Kenzo, Alberta Ferretti, DKNY, Moncler Gamme Rouge, Versace, Tory Burch, Jeremy Scott, Issey Miyake, Topshop, Max Mara, Balmain, Thierry Mugler, Chanel, Tommy Hilfiger, DSquared2, Bottega Veneta, La Perla, Giles Deacon, Chloé, Giambattista Valli, and Miu Miu.
12. Stella Maxwell has appeared in advertising campaigns for Versace, Alexander McQueen, Ermanno Scervino, Mango, Max Factor, River Island, Urban Outfitters, Puma, Vianel, and Victoria’s Secret.
13. In 2016, Maxwell was voted No. 1 in 2016 Maxim’s “Hot 100 List”.
14. Stella Maxwell splits her time between Los Angeles, California and New York City, New York.
15. Stella Maxwell reportedly dated singer Miley Cyrus in 2015.
16. Since late 2016, she has been dating actress Kristen Stewart.
17. She started modeling with campaigns for Marc Jacobs.
18. In an interview, Stella joked that she and Miley met on the gay dating site, Grindr, but they really crossed paths thanks to Miley’s assistant/BFF Cheyne Thomas, who contacted Stella on Instagram.
19. She’s revealed that some of her favorite things include road trips with friends, vintage clothing, and playing Scrabble on her phone.
20. Her height is 1,75