Sarah Mc Daniel is a model who is well known for her distinctive eyes. She featured in the Playboy cover of the March issue and ever since the Internet went crazy on her! Let’ see some interesting facts and trivia about Sarah!
1.Sarah Mc Daniel found herself thrown into the spotlight when websites first latched onto her distinctive eyes.
2. Dubbed the “imperfect”, photographer Gregorio Campos praised her distinctive looks. “Anyone that looks unique, I don’t Photoshop and I think imperfections are beautiful,” he said. “I like making imperfections look good, whether it’s the atmosphere or the model.”
3. Generally she used social media as her main platform to share sexy and seductive photos, as many young models these days do.
4. She is otherwise known as “Krotchy”.
5. On Instagram alone, she has over 280,000 followers, and ever since the cover photo was released, the number just keeps growing.
6. McDaniel’s Instagram shows off a few of her geekier tastes. A shot of her wearing a David Hasselhoff t-shirt shows an appreciation for 80s cheese, while her musings on fantasy role-playing game Skyrim suggests she might be joining you on multiplayer co-op mode unawares.
7. Playboy released its very first non-nude issue with social media model Sarah McDaniel on the cover, and everyone quickly started wondering who the stunning brunette with two different colored eyes could possibly be.
8. Playboy announced the historic change in October, saying it would no longer be publishing full-frontal nudity in the magazine starting with the March issue.
9. While her photos have since gone viral, even way before the Playboy cover, she doesn’t mind all the attention. In fact, McDaniel says that she “prides herself on being different.”
10. She is 5’10”, 1.77 cm
11. She is represented by L.A Models.
12. What makes Sarah McDaniel stand out from the rest, though, is her natural beauty and her one mesmerizing imperfection. Her left eye is bright blue, while her right eye is a hazel brown, and even though she has been accused of wearing colored contacts in the past, she’s assured followers that her eyes are 100 percent real, according to Mirror.
13. In the medical world, this condition is called Heterochromia Iridum and is considered a genetic abnormality, but McDaniel uses it to her advantage to stand out, according to BroBible.
14. It’s a pretty rare condition, too, as it occurs in approximately only 6 out of every 1,000 births, but it’s totally paying off for this young supermodel. Some may even say she hit the “genetic lottery.”
15. She also may have recently launched her own bathing suit line with the brand Frankie’s Bikinis after the response she received in November when she tweeted, “If I developed some bikinis would you guys be interested? Ladies message me.” About a month later, she tweeted a photo of herself in a teeny floral bikini and tagged the brand.