Kylie Cosmetics is huge… and we really mean it!
Kylie Cosmetics is created by no other than Kylie Jenner and the success she is getting is growing everyday even more!
These are some facts you should know about the famous make-up brand!
- Kylie Cosmetics was founded in 2015.
- In 2014, Kylie Jenner signed on with Seed Beauty, a company launched by Laura Thomas that would help build Kylie’s brand from the ground up.
- The debut products were inspired Kylie’s childhood insecurity about her lip size.
- Kylie Lip Kits debuted in 2015 and sold out within a minute.
- Kris Jenner, then brought in Canadian e-commerce platform Shopify in late 2015 to outsource sales. The company was renamed to Kylie Cosmetics in February 2016 and production was increased to 500,000 kits.[ By the end of 2016, the total revenue was $307 million.
- As of May 2018, Kylie Cosmetics remains exclusive to their website.
- Kylie Cosmetics is a cruelty-free company.
- The success of Kylie gave the owner and founder Kylie Jenner the opportunity to become the youngest self-made billionaire ever, according to Forbes.
- In May 2016, Kylie Cosmetics was forced to change the packaging of its Lip Kits due to complaints of theft.
- Kylie Jenner revealed that she has enlisted her housekeeper and her boyfriend Travis Scott to model swatches of the makeup on their arms for social media advertisements.
- Kylie Jenner has collaborated with her sisters, Kim, Khloe and Kourtney for a make up line.
- Now, Kylie is collaborating with bestie, Jordyn Wods.
- Of course Kris Jenner, has a make up collaboration with her daughter!
- Lip kits, eyeshadons, concealers and other products have been released through time. And we are expecting more.
- The headquarters of the company are in Oxnard, California, United States.