Bella Hadid is an American fashion model. Let’s see some amazing trivia and facts about her!
1.Her full name is Isabella Khair Hadid
2. She was born on October 9, 1996!
3. Bella Hadid signed to IMG Models in 2015.
4. She was born in California.
5. She is the daughter of television personality and former 80’s model Yolanda Hadid (née Van den Herik) and multi-millionaire real-estate developer Mohamed Hadid.
6. In 2016, she won the Daily Front Row’s “Model of the Year” Award.
7. She is of Palestinian and Dutch descent.
8. Hadid has one older sister, model Gigi Hadid, who is also a very famous mondel.
9. Her sister is her inspiration. Bella told Style.com, “Honestly, I’m her biggest fan. Every morning I’ll text her—just today, I was like, ‘I’m so proud of you! You’re doing so well.’ She just booked the Vogue Spain cover, and I was like, ‘You’re my inspiration.’”
10. She’s didn’t grow up wanting to be a model. Though she’s having great success in modeling now, she didn’t always want to be in this industry. She told Teen Vogue, “There wasn’t really one time in my life where I was like, I want to be a model!’ It was more Gigi’s thing. I do like being in front of the camera more and more. Having experience behind it has taught me about lighting and angles, how to move, and what looks good and what doesn’t.”
11. She has also a younger brother, Anwar Hadid, two older half-sisters, Marielle and Alana, on her father’s side and five stepsisters from her stepfather, David Foster.
12. As a teenager, Hadid was a nationally ranked equestrian player and originally had dreams to attend the 2016 Olympics in Rio de Janeiro but was unable to train and compete due to her suffering Lyme disease.
13. It was announced that she suffered from Lyme in October 2015.She and her mother and brother, Anwar, were all diagnosed with the disease in 2012.
14. In Fall of 2014, Bella began studying photography at the Parsons School of Design, but has since dropped out due to the success of her modeling career.
15. She has expressed interest in wanting to go back to school and take on Fashion Photography as a career once she is done modeling.
16. Bella Hadid signed to IMG Models in August 2014. Before officially signing to the agency she; starred in the “Swan Sittings” by Lesa Amoore alongside actor Ben Barnes and “Smoking Hot” by Holly Copeland, modeled for Hannah Hayes F/W 2013 collection, various commercial projects such as, and had done campaign work for ChromeHearts in summer 2013.
17. She was arrested for DUI. Back in July 2014, when Bella was just 17, she was pulled over on the Pacific Coast Highway in Malibu, Calif. Bella was driving at 4 a.m. when she allegedly failed to stop at a stop sign and almost got into an accident with a Los Angeles County Sheriff’s patrol car. Reports claim that Bella blew a .14, which is almost double the legal limit. To make matters worse, Bella was driving on a suspended license at the time.
18. Since then, Bella Hadid has moved from Malibu to New York City, started her modeling career and has stayed out of trouble.
19. Bella Hadid made her New York Fashion Week debut in September 2014 walking for Desigual’s show.
20. Hadid appeared on the November 2015 cover of Seventeen and has shot editorials for magazines, including Vogue Australia and Elle.
21. She was one of eight young models to land Topshop’s holiday campaign and appeared in Balmain F/W 2015 ad campaign (which she starred in alongside Gigi).
22. She has one fashion regret. When asked if she had fashion advice for her younger self, Bella told Popsugar, “I mean, don’t wear leggings so much!”
23. At the end of 2015, she was awarded Model.com’s Break Out Star: Women for Reader’s Choice Category.
24. Soon after the start of the new year, in March, Hadid won ‘Model of the Year’ at the Daily Front Rows Fashion Los Angeles Awards for her skyrocketing carrer so far in 2015 and the accomplishments she was already racking up in 2016.
25. She’s has a famous boyfriend. Bella is rumored to be dating 25-year-old singer The Weeknd. Bella even posted a photo of The Weeknd and her sister Gigi at the MMVAs together. Gigi presented him with an award at the show.
26. Bella Hadid has a connection to the Jenner family. Bella’s mom is married to David Foster, who was once married to Linda Thompson. Thompson had kids Brandon and Brody Jenner with Caitlyn Jenner (formerly known as Bruce Jenner), who went on to have Kendall and Kylie Jenner with Kris Jenner.
27. She believes in being kind to everyone. Bella just told V magazine, “No matter if they’re working next to you, below you, or above you, be kind and generous to everyone you meet. Yeah, it’s bizarre because it’s weird for people to be nice these days.”
28. She’s a nationally ranked equestrian. Bella grew up riding horses, and it taught her a lot of life lessons. Bella told Teen Vogue, “It taught me a lot about responsibility. You’re up at 5:30 a.m. caring for and riding a huge animal. I would be at horse shows by myself for weeks, and I had to make sure I was on my game at all times.”