Read them here!
1. He was born on 31st January, 1981 in Memphis Tennessee.
2. He admitted that he’s a bit of a mummy’s boy.
3. He was Britney Spears’ first kiss when they were children, and admitted to having a massive crush on her when he was just 12 years old.
4. His full name is Justin Randall Timberlake, and he used to use the stage name “Justin Randall”.
5. His greatest fears are snakes, spiders, sharks and dying unloved.
6. He left elementary school in the sixth grade, and was then home schooled throughout middle school and high school.
7. He dated Britney Spears between 2000 and 2002.
8. Stevie Wonder inspired his song “Senorita”.
9. His net worth is currenrly around $100 million.
10. JT and Cameron Diaz starred in the 2011 film “Bad Teacher” together, and had to endure some “uncomfortable” love-making scenes.
11. He entered the TV show “Star Search” with the song “Love’s Got A Hold On You” when he was just 11 years old, but he wasn’t successful.
12. He dated actress Cameron Diaz between 2003 and 2007, and their breakup was mutual.
13. JT and Britney once stepped out in matching all denim outfits, and he regrets that a lot.
14. He got his first big break when he appeared on the Mickey Mouse Club as a child.
15. Britney Spears influenced another one of his songs, “Gone”. This was when she went to the hair salon, said she’d be back in a few hours, but spent the entire day at a spa.
16. He confirmed that “Cry Me A River” was in fact about his breakup with Britney Spears, and he used to cry himself to sleep every night.
17. He made his acting debut in Disney Channel film “Model Behaviour’ in 1999.
18. As a teen, when he wanted to get his ear pierced his parents made him write and sing a song about it before they would let him.
19. He co-wrote Rihanna’s hit single from 2008, “Rehab” as well as singing on it and featuring in the song’s music video.
20. He got his second acting role on “Touched By An Angel”.
21. He once took guitar lessons for three weeks, but got bored so began teaching himself instead.
22. He once left some of his half-eaten French toast in a restaurant, and the waiter sold it on eBay for $1,025!
23. His favourite way to eat Oreo’s is to dunk them in milk for exactly 7 seconds, that way they won’t be too soggy or too hard.
24. 1986 film “Ferris Bueller’s Day Off” is one of JT’s favourite films.
25. He was mega close with Ryan Gosling, after JT’s mother became Gosling’s legal guardian for six months.
26. In 2005, he co-founded fashion line “William Rast” with his best friend Trace Ayala.
27. The band’s debut album “No Strings Attached” broke records when it sold 2.4 million in the first week, with 1.1 million of that being just in the first day.
28. He has his own brand of tequila called “901”.
29. He was the very first celebrity to ever get pranked by Ashton Kutcher on the TV shoe “Punk’d”.
30. He formed N’Sync with Chris Kirkpatrick, Joey Fatone, Lance Bass and JC Chasez when he was just 14 years old.
31. He gave up smoking when recording “FutureSex/LoveSounds”.
32. He also loves to play basketball, and is a minority owner of the Memphis Grizzlies.
33. JT doesn’t write down his lyrics – and managed to produce “Justified” without ever writing.
34. Madonna once asked him to drop his pants so she could give him a shot of vitamin B12 in his butt, as he wasn’t feeling well.
35. He made his big comeback to music with his third solo album “The 20/20 Experience” in 2013.
36. Justin has 6 Grammy Awards and 4 Emmy Awards.
37. Scarlett Johansson was in the video for his song “What Comes Around Goes Around”.
38. His parents divorced when he was 2 years old.
39. He married actress Jessica Biel in October 2012
40. Justin has admitted to having ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder).