You can read them in the list below!
1. He was born on October 23, 1976 in Vancouver, British Columbia.
2. His full name is Ryan Rodney Reynolds. So basically its RRR.
3. He has been nominated 4 times for a People’s Choice Award (for Best Actor and Best Comedy Actor).
4. His favorite singer is Neil Young.
5. Reynolds was offered the role of Xander in the show “Buffy the Vampire Slayer.” The part instead went to Nicholas Brendon.
6. Reynolds is a huge fan of the Green Bay Packers.
7. Reynolds dated Rachael Leigh Cook from 2001 – 2002. He showed off his romantic side by secretly following her to London and surprised her while she was shooting her film “Blow Dry.”
8. He started dating singer Alanis Morissette in 2002 and they got engaged two years later. Reynolds and Morissette were traveling in Indonesia when the tsunami struck in 2004. They were uninjured since they were staying on the opposite end of the island from where the tsunami hit. In February 2007, they announced they had broken up. Morissette said her album Flavors of Entanglement was created out of her grief after the breakup. The song “Torch” was written about Reynolds.
9. Growing up, he used to work at a grocery store to make extra money.
10. He loves traveling, scuba diving, fishing, and swimming.
11. He is committed to the characters that he plays. For his role as Hannibal King in “Blade: Trinity,” Reynolds gained 25 pounds. According to Men’s Fitness his three-month-long workout was six days a week and consisted of a 3,200-calorie daily diet.
12. He began dating Scarlett Johansson and they announced their engagement in May 2008. Johansson and Reynolds got married on September 27, 2008 in a quiet ceremony near Tofino, British Columbia. Reynolds and Johansson announced their divorce in 2010.
13. He loves riding motorcycles. Ryan owns three motorcycles which are a customized 2005 Harley-Davidson Springer Softail, a 2006 Ducati Sport 1000, and a 2005 Confederate.
14. Reynolds met Blake Lively while filming Green Lantern and the two became inseparable. Blake and Ryan purchased a home together in Bedford, New York, in April 2012. Its a duplex with all the modern amenities and Blake was highly interested in buying this property as she was seen several times inspecting it with Ryan first and later without him. The house costs $7.5 million. They quietly tied the knot on September 9, 2012, near Charleston, South Carolina with 70 guests.
15. He is of Irish descent.
16. Ryan’s net worth is $45 million.
17. Reynolds is the youngest of four brothers, and two of his three older brothers are policemen.
18. His favorite city in the world is Amsterdam.
19. He has a tattoo on his right wrist of Nine O’clock Gun, the cannon that goes off nightly in Vancouver.
20. In October 2008, Reynolds wrote for The Huffington Post regarding his plan to run the New York City Marathon for his father, who suffers from Parkinson’s disease.
21. Reynolds created an improv comedy group in Vancouver called “Yellow Snow.”
22. While he was filming “The Amityville Horror”, Reynolds purposely chose not to become close with the actors who played his children so that when his character began going crazy, it would be easier for him to act abusive. He did such a good job that the children later said in an interview that “Ryan doesn’t like us!”
23. His claim to fame is as Michael ‘Berg’ Bergen on ABC’s “Two Guys, a Girl and a Pizza Place” (1998-2001).
24. Reynolds had his first kiss behind a dumpster at school at age 13.
25. For his film “Buried,” Reynolds said that he suffered from claustrophobia towards the end of filming, similar to his character who is trapped in a coffin. The coffin he shot in was gradually filled with more sand as filming went on. He described the last day of shooting as “unlike anything I experienced in my life, and I never ever want to experience that again.”
26. For his character in “Just Friends,” Reynolds played an overweight high school boy. Reynolds wore a 12-pound makeup face that took four hours to put on. When he stepped outside in full makeup he was so unrecognizable that when a fan came up to him, he pretended he wasn’t himself.
27. He attended Kwantlen College for a few months before leaving to pursue his acting career.
28. Ironically, he flunked drama class in high school.
29. He was raised Catholic but he later said in an interview that he believes “religion poisons everything good in this world.”
30. His favorite color is yellow and he says it’s his “personality color.”