Read them here!
1. Heidi Klum was born and raised in Bergisch Gladbach, a town outside Cologne.
2. In 1997, she became the first German model to become a Victoria’s Secret Angel.
3. Heidi Klum is ranked second on Forbes’ list of the “World’s Top-Earning Models”, behind Gisele Bündchen.
4. Heidi Klum is a German model, television host, businesswoman, fashion designer, television producer, and occasional actress.
5. Heidi Klum was married to English R&B singer Seal from 2005 until 2012.
6. In May 2011, Forbes magazine estimated Klum’s total earnings for that year as $20 million.
7. Forbes noted that since ending her 13-year run as a Victoria’s Secret Angel, Klum has become more of a businesswoman than a model.
8. In 2008, she became an American citizen while maintaining her native German citizenship.
9. Heidi Klum is the daughter of Günther Klum a cosmetics company executive and Erna, a hairdresser.
10. In 2009, Klum became Barbie’s official ambassador on Barbie’s 50th anniversary.
11. Heidi Klum has been featured on the cover of French, German, Portuguese and Spanish Vogue as well as Elle, InStyle and Marie Claire.
12. Heidi Klum became internationally known for her appearances on the cover of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue.
13. Heidi Klum is featured in the 2006 James Bond video game Everything or Nothing, where she plays the villain Dr. Katya Nadanova.
14. Currently, Klum is a judge on the NBC reality show America’s Got Talent.
15. Heidi Klum as hosted the 2002, 2006, 2007, and 2009 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Shows.
16. Following a successful modeling career, Klum became the host and a judge of Germany’s Next Topmodel and the reality show Project Runway which earned her an Emmy nomination in 2008 and a win in 2013 for Outstanding Host for a Reality or Reality-Competition Program (shared with co-host Tim Gunn).
17. Heidi Klum became widely known after appearing on the cover of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue and for her work with Victoria’s Secret as an “Angel”.
18. As an occasional actress, she had supporting roles in movies including Blow Dry (2001), Ella Enchanted (2004), and made cameo appearances on The Devil Wears Prada (2006) and Perfect Stranger (2007).
19. Heidi Klum has worked as a spokesmodel for Dannon and H&M, and has appeared in numerous commercials for McDonald’s, Volkswagen and others.
20. Heidi Klum has also appeared on TV shows including Sex and the City, How I Met Your Mother, and Parks and Recreation.
21. Heidi Klum has two fragrances, called “Heidi Klum” and “Me”.
22. Heidi Klum was one of the designers of the Victoria’s Secret lingerie line “The Body”, named after the nickname she received following her first Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show appearance.
23. Heidi Klum has appeared in several music videos, including Jamiroquai’s video “Love Foolosophy” from their album A Funk Odyssey, Kelis’s “Young, Fresh n’ New”, off her second 2001 album Wanderland and, most recently, the second video for her husband Seal’s song “Secret” off his 2010 album Seal 6: Commitment.
24. Heidi Klum designed clothing lines (one for men), featured in the German mail-order catalog “Otto”. She designed shoes for Birkenstock, jewelry for Mouawad, a clothing line for Jordache, and swimsuits – featured in the 2002 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue.
25. Heidi Klum designed makeup for Victoria’s Secret as part of their “Very Sexy Makeup Collection”, titled “The Heidi Klum Collection”.