Read in the list below 20 fun and easy ways to burn some calories!
1. You burn about 200 Calories during 30 minutes of active sex.
2. Laughing for 10 minutes can make you burn between 20 and 40 Calories.
3. A one minute kiss can burn between 2 and 4 Calories, depending on how intimate it is.
4. Singing in the shower can burn an extra 10-20 Calories per song, depending on the volume and pitch of your voice.
5. Hugging for one hour can burn 70 Calories.
6. On average, if you walk your dog for 30 minutes, you burn 100 Calories.
7. You burn more calories sitting in the cold, than heat.
8. On average, brushing your teeth for three minutes will burn 10 Calories.
9. Chewing gum burns 11 Calories per hour.
10. Pushing a shopping trolley up the aisles for half an hour will burn over 100 Calories, this number increases with the amount you put in your trolley and the heavier it gets.
11. Missing a night of sleep causes the body to burn about an extra 161 calories.
12. Don’t walk stairs step by step. Instead, skip steps. This will work your leg muscles and burn more calories.
13. Want to knock out 266 calories? Spend 30 minutes rearranging the furniture in your home.
14. Sit on a balance ball when you work at your desk. The work required to maintain your balance will burn a bunch of calories.
15. While you sit at your desk, shake your legs. It’ll burn calories. After doing it for long enough, you may start not even noticing you’re doing it.
16. Spicy food ups your metabolism. Especially useful is spicy food with chill pepper and mustard seeds. They contain capaicin, which is a calorie-burning compound.
17. Constant texting can burn 40 Calories per hour.
18. For every 765 times that you put on lip gloss, you burn 100 calories!
19. Spend 30 minutes carefully drying your hair after a shower. It’ll burn a whopping 100 calories.
20. Give someone who is stressed out a 30-minute massage. It’ll help you burn 145 calories, while relieving the person’s stress.