Scott Eastwood is an American actor and model. Let’s see some amazing facts and trivia about him!
1.He was born on March 21, 1986.
2. Scott Eastwood was born in Monterey County, California and raised in Hawaii.
3. He is the son of actor-director Clint Eastwood and flight attendant Jacelyn Reeves.
4. He has a younger sister, Kathryn, and five paternal half-siblings, including Kimber Tunis, Kyle Eastwood, Alison Eastwood, Francesca Fisher-Eastwood, and Morgan Eastwood.
5. He graduated from high school in 2005.
6. He attended Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles where he graduated in 2008 with a degree in communications.
7. He currently lives in San Diego.
8. Scott Eastwood began his career by using his mother’s last name to avoid nepotism, although there is another actor named Scott Reeves.
9. “I’ve auditioned for pretty much every one of my father’s movies”, he said in 2015, noting he was rejected for the Clint Eastwood-directed American Sniper.
10. He briefly appeared in his father’s 2008 film Gran Torino, and played Joel Stransky in Invictus.
11. In April 2010 Eastwood played the lead role in Enter Nowhere, he had a supporting role in David Ayer’s 2014 film Fury.
12. He appeared in the 2015 music video for Taylor Swift’s “Wildest Dreams”.
13. He starred alongside Britt Robertson in the 2015 film adaptation of Nicholas Sparks’ novel The Longest Ride.
14. Scott Eastwood was cast alongside Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Shailene Woodley in the upcoming biographical drama film Snowden, directed by Oliver Stone and set for release in September 2016.
15. He has an unspecified part in the upcoming Suicide Squad, an adaptation of the DC Comics series.
16. When Scott isn’t working or acting, he likes to surf and go fishing.
17. He’s a big animal lover.
18. Scott is a bit of a prankster. On The Longest Ride, he rang in one day to say he’d been pulled over by the cops and that he was going to need help from the producers to get out of a scrape, sending panic across the set. His instagram account is also full of silly pictures of him wearing wigs and larking about.
19. He has also been the model for the fragrance Cool Water by Davidoff.