Rosemarie DeWitt is an American actress. Let’s see some amazing facts and trivia about her!
1. Her full name is Rosemarie Braddock DeWitt.
2. She was born on born October 26, 1971.
3. Rosemarie DeWitt was born in Flushing, Queens, New York, the daughter of Rosemarie (Braddock) and Kenny DeWitt.
3. She is a granddaughter of boxer James J. Braddock.
4. She played the role of neighbor Sara Wilson in the movie Cinderella Man, which depicted James J. Braddock’s life.
5. Rosemarie DeWitt lived in Hanover Township, New Jersey.
6. She is a graduate of Whippany Park High School.
7. She performed in several high school productions.
8. She attended the New College at Hofstra University where she received a Bachelor of Arts in creative studies.
9.While at Hofstra University, she also joined Alpha Phi. She had additional training at The Actors Center in New York.
10. Rosemarie DeWitt performed in numerous off Broadway plays.
11. Rosemarie DeWitt appeared in Showtime’s series United States of Tara as Tara’s sister, Charmaine.
12. She appeared in Season 1 of the AMC series, Mad Men, as Midge Daniels, lead character Don Draper’s bohemian mistress, and returned for one episode in Season 4. She co-starred with Ron Livingston in the 2006–2007 Fox series Standoff.
13. She played FBI hostage negotiator Emily Lehman. DeWitt has also appeared on television in Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, Sex and the City, Rescue Me, and Love Monkey.
14. Rosemarie DeWitt is featured in the film, Margaret opposite Anna Paquin and Mark Ruffalo.
15. Additional film credits include Purple Violets, Off the Black, Shut Up and Sing, The Great New Wonderful, Blackbird and How I Got Lost.
16. She plays the role of Rachel in the Jonathan Demme-directed movie Rachel Getting Married (2008) alongside Anne Hathaway, for which she won several critics’ awards and a Satellite Award for Best Supporting Actress.
17. She married actor Ron Livingston, her co-star in Standoff, on November 2, 2009, in San Francisco.
18. In May 2013, Rosemarie and husband Ron announced that they had adopted a daughter.
19. Gracie James Livingston was born on April 29, 2013.
20. Her height is 1,67m.