Here’s the list with 10 awesome facts about the movie “Ghost” that you probably didn’t know, according to zimbio.com!
1. Ghost was the highest-grossing film of 1990.
2. Demi Moore’s then husband, Bruce Willis, was offered the role of Sam.
3. The sound of the dark shadows are really just baby cries.
4. Oda Mae Brown is Bruce Joel Rubin’s favorite character he’s ever written. The role wasn’t originally written with Whoopi Goldberg in mind. She got the role after Swayze, who was a huge fan of hers, convinced producers she would be good for the part.
5. Nicole Kidman auditioned for the role of Molly Jensen. Michelle Pfeiffer, Kathleen Turner, Kim Basinger, Geena Davis, Molly Ringwald, Meg Ryan, and Madonna were also considered for the role of Molly.
6. Patti LaBelle auditioned for the role of Oda Mae Brown.
7. The interior of Molly and Sam’s loft was the real home of artist/sculptor Michele Oka Doner. It’s in Manhattan’s trendy Soho neighborhood.
8. The famous pottery scene was the sexiest thing Patrick Swayze said he’d ever done.
9. There’s a Japanese remake of the film called Ghost: In Your Arms Again. In this version, the woman plays the ghost, a fact that’s made pretty obvious in the movie poster.
10. Patrick Swayze’s emotions are real in the finale goodbye scene. The actor thought about his own father who passed away in 1982.