Cara Delevingne is one of the most known and highest-paid models in the world. Her success comes as much from her fun- loving personality as her astonishing looks.
Let’s see some interesting facts about her!
1. Cara Delevingne was born in Hammersmith, London. She is the daughter of Pandora Anne Delevingne (née Stevens) and property developer Charles Hamar Delevingne and grew up in Belgravia, London, one of the wealthiest districts in the world.
2. She attended Francis Holland School for Girls in central London, until she was 16, before moving to Bedales School in Hampshire.
3. She has two sisters Poppy and Clhoe. Her sister Poppy is also a model and socialite. The eldest of the clan, Chloe is less well-known, and reportedly in medical school.
4. Cara Delevingne first appeared in Vogue Italia at age 10, shot by Bruce Weber.
5. She is actually quite short for the model industry. Her height is 1.78 (5’7) but obviously that didn’t stop her at all!
6. She signed with Storm Model Management in 2009 after being spotted by Sarah Doukas, the founder of Storm, who had previously discovered Kate Moss.
7. Delevingne’s first catwalk appearance was at the February 2011 London Fashion Week, stepping out in the Burberry Prorsum autumn/winter collection.
8. Her first film role was in the 2012 film adaptation of Anna Karenina. She played Princess Sorokina, the marriage interest of Count Vronsky, alongside Keira Knightley.
9. Joan Collins is her godmother.
10. Rita Ora is her bestie and they met in a festival.
11. Cara’s model besties are american sweetheart Karlie Kloss, Jourdan Dunn and Kendall Jenner.
12. She even has a matching tattoo with Jourdan Dunn.
13. She wrote and recorded two albums of music under artist manager Simon Fuller and was subsequently offered a record deal. However, she turned the deal down due to the fact that her name would be changed.
14. Cara Delevingne admitted in a tweet to having ongoing difficulties dealing with depression.
15. She has dyspraxia and consequently found school challenging. Dyspraxia is a developmental coordination disorder (DCD) also known as developmental dyspraxia or quite simply dyspraxia.
16. Cara Delevingne is the third celebrity to have a Mulberry bag named after her. The others were Lana Del Rey and Alexa Chung.
17. In February 2013 she registered her name as a trademark.
18. She also registered her own company Cara & Co hopping one day to make a collection of onesies or T-shirts.
19. She is a secret video gamer. Cara has admitted to play “Call of Duty” on her Xbox, her username is “caradele”.
20. Cara Delevingne sings and plays the drums and the guitar.
21. She has 14 tattoos.
22. She loves bacon so much, it’s been tattooed on her foot.
23. Cara can actually beatbox.
24. Her grandmother was lady-in-waiting to Princess Margaret.
25. Cara Delevingne only joined the Highest-Paid Models ranking in 2014 but she has already skyrocketed to the top thanks to a busy year of modeling, acting–and instagramming. Her earnings leaped to $9 million from $3.5 million last year. According to Celebrity Net Worth, Cara now has an estimated net worth of $17 million. On November 17, 2015, Seventeen reported that Delevingne rakes in $13,000 a day (excluding her movie roles).
26. With 19 million Instagram followers, 3.7 million Twitter followers and 240,000 Facebook fans, Delevingne is one of the most prominent models on social media.
27. In 2013, Delevingne was the most Googled fashion figure and the most re-blogged model on Tumblr.
28. There are a lot of rumors about who she has dated. She has admitted that she is bisexual, as for her relationships we can only be sure about Michelle Rodriguez and Jake Bugg. She is currently dating St Vincent, an american musician, singer and songwriter.